I have tried many different tiramisu recipes but this is really the best. I found it years ago in an Italian cookbook and then copied and refined it.
5 from 1 vote
Tiramisu is an Italian sweet.
Cooking time: 15-20 min
Food direction: traditional
- 3 pieces yolk
- 3 tblsp sugar
- 1 bag vanille sugar
- 350 gramm mascarpone
- 250 ml coffee
- 200 gramm Nesquik powder
- 1 bag biscotti
- Cook the coffee.
- Seperate the egg white from the yolk.
- Put the yolk, the sugar and the vanille sugar in a bowl over a pot with hot water and stir all the ingridients till it get a creamy consistence.
- Add the mascarpone to the cream.
- Put the biscottes in a jar and form a layer.
- Spread the first half of the cream over this layer and put the Nesquik powder above.
- Repeat the last to steps.
- Cover the jar and put it in the fridge for 6 or more hours.