We love Bean Burgers because it´s a very healthy option to a meat burger. Moreover it includes plant protein and a lot of vitamins.
No ratings yet
Our Bean Burger is a healthy lunch including healthy carbs, proteins and vitamins.
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time15 mins
Course: Main Course
Cooking time: 15-20 min
Food direction: fitness meal, vegan
Servings: 4 people
- 3 cans beans
- 1 piece red onion
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 tbsp mustard
- 1 tsp of any seasoning you like
- 1 piece egg (optional – if you eat vegan don´t take it)
- You wash your beans and put it in a pan. Roast them until crispy.
- Cut your onions separately and put it in a pan, roast them until golden brown.
- Put onions and beans in a bowl and mash them. Add flour, mustard and seasoning.
- Form them into little petties and fry them in a pan.